caligulawyer

The most smart aleck law student blog of them all. Do not try this at home.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

We're sorry about the easter bunny. Really.


OK, this is my open apology to all the kids out there. It is on behalf of my cat, who can't type, or claims she can't. Now, she swears when she was out hunting this morning she didn't know that cute little rabbit was the Easter Bunny and, well, she killed it and dragged it into the kitchen through the cat door. I knew something was wrong right away when I noticed it was pink; in her defense, Stella is color-blind. I tried to do CPR, which is really difficult on a bunny, and I also called 911, but they hung up on me when I told them I needed an ambulance for the Easter Bunny. Some guys with straitjackets showed up later, but I hid in the attic. Anyway, I did my best, and Stella just didn't know. I'll do my best to find a substitute. How about an Easter llama? LLamas are cute. Or an Easter Goat? Would an Easter Goat be OK? Something the cat won't kill. For those of you who might want revenge, note by the picture that I am sending Stella far, far away so forget about it. Well, let me know if the Goat is an OK replacement. And again, I'm really, really sorry.

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

Law Blogs - Blog Top Sites

<< Home

BlogTagstic - Blog Directory