caligulawyer

The most smart aleck law student blog of them all. Do not try this at home.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Getting along with skater chicks

I've been watching the Olymipics lately, and although what I really like is people doing ski tricks and being amazed they don't land on their heads (which is why I guess they make it to the Olympics, since quadraplegics don't compete) I've also sat through some skating with my girlfriend, who appears to like it. Don't get me wrong; I admire their athletic ability. I fall down if I even look at an ice skate. Shit, apparently I fall out of my chair if I type ice skate. Damn, there I go again. Anyway it's really the whole picture, and the fact that those girls scare me. I mean, they have sharp things on their feet and and can kick really high, and well let's be honest, I have a tendency to speak without thinking. Plus, what kind of woman can go out on ice barely dressed like that? You have to be TOUGH. And also having the balls to dress like that in public simply amazes me. Who told them to dress like that? I saw one woman in pants and her outfit wasn't too bad, besides that fact she was wearing a glove on one hand. She fell down. I think she was out of balance because of the glove.
A few nights ago there was this ice dancing team who appeared to be very angry with each other. Apparently he had dropped her or something and they were giving each other severely dirty looks. Now, while I think it's always important to get along with people, wouldn't it be especially important to get along with someone wearing blades on their feet who might knock you on your ass on ice? Plus, these guys have seriously compromised their masculinity - they're frill wearing ice dancers for God's sake - you never know when one might need to bitch slap your ass just to feel butch, right? I kept waiting for them to get into a good old fashioned cat fight. Now that's an Olympic sport; frilly, one gloved , blade footed ass kicking on ice. Tune in at 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Law Blogs - Blog Top Sites

<< Home

BlogTagstic - Blog Directory