caligulawyer

The most smart aleck law student blog of them all. Do not try this at home.

Friday, April 07, 2006

everybody but kate bush, shut up!


A note on Kate Bush: I recently got 'Aerial' and she actually has a song about cleaning and doing laundry. I'm serious. At the end she says 'washing machine, washing machine, washing machine! washing washing get that dirty shirty clean!' Now I know she's a goddess, because I've listened to her say 'dirty shirty' about eleven times now and I would still hop across Texas on one foot just to have her reject me in person, and would pay for the privilege. Not that Kate Bush would go to Texas.

Or that she'd reject me. I mean, you never know.

Oh, shut up. I can dream, can't I?

But 'dirty shirty' makes as much sense as school, lately, which has felt a lot like that recurring dream where I have to go back to junior high, except I'm more or less awake and am wearing pants. I don't know why stress makes some people revert to being fifteen years old, but if that applies to anybody reading, here's a tip: hire a fucking therapist. Nobody is going to deal with your drama for free. And this is coming from someone who will actually pay to hear Kate Bush say 'washing machine! washing machine, washing machine!', so you know your ass is silly if I don't want to listen. No charge for the advice - THIS time.
And now back to Kate Bush, whose laundry I would do by hand in the snow and find that romantic. Unless she threw up on something. Even Kate Bush isn't hot enough for that.

3 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate Bush is one of the few non-Asian sopranos that I trust. Hell, I would run away with her, and I'm only a 1.5 at best on the Kinsey scale.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog kellyfair. I was searching for information on hot springs hot tubs and came across your post everybody but kate bush, shut up! - not quite what I was looking for related to hot springs hot tubs but very interesting all the same!

If you have a moment, why not hop over and take a look at my report on hot tubs.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hot tubs,

Why not hop over and take a crash course on using punctuation in the only language in which your sorry ass will probably ever approach fluency? Why not hop over and discover something about the ethics of barging in on someone's blog to advertise shit, especially when the blogger is a law school student and probably doesn't have loads of money for your bullshit product?

The fuckwit....

---AJ

 

Post a Comment

Law Blogs - Blog Top Sites

<< Home

BlogTagstic - Blog Directory