caligulawyer

The most smart aleck law student blog of them all. Do not try this at home.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

cat and law student haiku

Lately, I have been amusing myself writing haiku. It's important to amuse yourself. You're there all the time and other people aren't. And if they are there all the time, they quickly become less amusing.
Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of my smart ass little poems with you. Enjoy or go away, your choice.


---
Asshole at trash can,
that shit is recyclable.
why are you stupid?
----

Dear crazy mean girl:
get yourself a therapist,
and leave me alone.

----
vain, insecure man
buys big, wasteful SUV.
still a a pencil-dick.

----
the sun shines outside.
law student gets coffee, and
curses. fuck classes!

--------

my cat eats and sleeps
and worries for nothing.
better than law school!

------
OK - these were written by the cat.

I love you so much!
Here, I brought you a rabbit!
Why are you screaming?

------

warm grass is so nice.
think i'll have some for breakfast.
time to throw up now!

----

mice are such good toys!
I love to chase them around.
dead mouse. time for bugs!

----


just know, little bird,
if you couldn't fly like that,
I would so eat you . . .
---

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that those haikus are truly the greatest things that I have seen all year.

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

Law Blogs - Blog Top Sites

<< Home

BlogTagstic - Blog Directory