caligulawyer

The most smart aleck law student blog of them all. Do not try this at home.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

yay, I'm unacceptable!!!

Since I blow the equivalent of Haiti's national budget each week on coffee, I thought I'd take advantage of something called AdSense where Google puts ads on your blog and sends you money. It didn't even occur to me that calling people buttfucks and offering to sleep with senators would offend them, but they refused to put their ads on my blog because it is apparently rife with 'unacceptable content.' YES!!!! When I was young I tried SO hard to be unacceptable to "the man"; and look at me now, I can do it without even trying!!! Getting older is excellent - and I still get a 28 year old girlfriend who is like, wicked smart and cooks for me too. So bite me, you bigfooted, hairy fucknuts, I'll buy my own damn coffee and thanks for showing me just how much I've grown.

Today I held a ten minute old baby goat on my friend's goat farm and it was so very cool. They can drink from bottles and wobble around right out of the womb. Just as I suspected, even goats are smarter than people. Next week: a visit to a monkey farm. I want to ask George Bush's mother what the hell she did to him.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Ms. V. said...

I saw a charming bumper sticker on a car at the Durham Co-op that made me laugh aloud: "George Bush is a Son of a War Pig Fuck."

Although I agree with the emotion behind it, it's an insult to both pigs and fucking.

 

Post a Comment

Law Blogs - Blog Top Sites

<< Home

BlogTagstic - Blog Directory