caligulawyer

The most smart aleck law student blog of them all. Do not try this at home.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rants, babies and stinky air

A follow up thought on yesterday’s rant. I can’t entirely blame someone for wanting to abort a child who will born seriously disabled. People who bear and raise kids with severe disabilities have it hard, and I don’t think I could do it. It’s keeping the kid and actually suing for ‘wrongful birth’ that just seems sick. But then I'm not sure I could deal with having a healthy kid. Especially a baby. All they do is puke and shit and pee and cry for like, a really long time. That just doesn't sound fun to me. Then they grow up and wreck your car. Or was that just me?

Speaking of ranting, I find I rant a lot lately. Overall, I don’t think I handle grief very well, and it isn’t like being in law school helps. The air is so thick with stress, ego, and general pissyness I have to take my clothes to the Laundromat because the residue was clogging up my drains at home. I did come up with a new venture, though: bottle the air and sell it to people who think they might want to apply with a label that says “If this doesn’t make you depressed, shallow or a total bitch, congratulations! You’re ready for law school.” It would be way cheaper and easier than seeing a career counselor or a copy of “What color is your parachute? Or did it just not open?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Law Blogs - Blog Top Sites

<< Home

BlogTagstic - Blog Directory