caligulawyer

The most smart aleck law student blog of them all. Do not try this at home.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

For all the asshole drivers I want to strangle

First of all, why the fuck do people feel the need to tailgate at 80 miles an hour and weave in and out of traffic? Those little brats need a spanking, and I don't mean a fun one. It particularly bothers me when it's an SUV, which handles like shit and is usually driven by some vain, wasteful, entitled idiot with a 2 inch dick who doesn't realize we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER PLANET TO LIVE ON. Anyway yesterday just such a jackass was all over me and the highway. Since I couldn't strangle him, I decided I'd try to look at things from his perspective. So, here's his story:
----------
Yesterday I was zipping down I-40 in my Lexus SUV, surrounded by dirty little poor people in lesser vehicles. Though other people were happily moving along at about 75, I am far too important to worry about what other people are doing so I decided to do about 90. What envy I saw when they looked at me, seeing how fast my SUV is, realizing I'm to important to worry about getting 20 miles to the gallon on a good day, or carbon emissions or global warming or traffic laws or state troopers or their safety! How they wished they could waste money and gas and be flashy and go 90 miles an hour and endanger others like me! But they can't because they're little poor people who had to leave on time to get where they're going. All of a sudden, I came up on this silly little Mazda, and lo and behold, this Mazda was only doing 80 in a 65 zone! I figured the driver must not see me and how big and important I am, so I rode up within a couple feet of her bumper so she'd know she was a lesser person in a lesser car and should let me by. You know what happened? She tapped her brakes! That might dissuaade a lesser car driver, but I don't slow down for anyone! I decided she really must not see that I'm in a Lexus and am, besides, too special to be concerned with the other 82 people on the road and continued to ride pretty much in her little poor people trunk. She tapped her brakes again! I actually had to put brakes on! I decided she needed to know how important I am and so did everyone else - I mean, how else will they learn? So I cut around her, across three lanes of traffic, and to make sure this woman got my point, cut back across three lanes of traffic and cut in front of her and hit MY brakes. I do the braking here, bitch! I am super driver and this is MY road! Then I took off at about 95, though I had to weave in and out of traffic because other people in lesser cars just couldn't move fast enough to let me by, though of course they wanted to, because they realize I am entitled to get my way and do whatever I like. Anyway, I sure taught that lady a lesson! I bet she won't get in my way going only 15 miles over the speed limit again!

---
hope you enjoyed that. it's just good to look at things from other people's perspective.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my fucking GOD! I've wondered what those dipshits think, and now I know. Thank you for translating from Asshole to English.

I often shriek at other drivers that they may well have been voted Most Important Person in the Universe, but I didn't get the fucking e-mail.

I was at the DMV today re-upping my registration and saw a prefab license plate that read "Prevent Road Rage: learn to drive."

Today I read that the eleven-year-old boy who was shot to death in a "road rage" incident (read: murdered by a testosterone-poisoned idiot with more weaponry than sense) was trying to get himself and his mother back in the car so his stepfather and another man could determine how to settle a dispute arising from a lack of turn-signal use. While I can appreciate the ire that results from dealing with fuckwits (your word or Shakespeare's?) who won't give a hint about where the hell they're going, it seems that shooting a kid is decidedly out of bounds.

Christ.

Maybe there _are_ things that need protection more than their precious little fucking egos.

---the rabid former Northerner

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger frillgirl said...

Oh, gosh, LMFAO! I am linking you so that I may continue to read hilarious posts like this. My commute to work & school is 30 minutes to an hour, so I am only TOO familiar with the idiots of which you speak.

 

Post a Comment

Law Blogs - Blog Top Sites

<< Home

BlogTagstic - Blog Directory