caligulawyer

The most smart aleck law student blog of them all. Do not try this at home.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Here's to Fluffy-headed boy

Sometimes I am glad life is short. Most of the time I wish it were longer, or at least that I hadn't flat out wasted so much of mine, but sometimes it is good that life is short because there are some people who just don't need to be around annoying the rest of us but for so long. Last week my con law professor, bless her heart (see: post on southern translation if you are not southern) opened up discussion to what people think of the current supreme court. She's new there so I'll give her a break. Immediately, argumentative boy pipes up and says if the court is going to hear arguments about gay marraige, they should hear about polygamy. I wish someone would point out that, generally, gay people only want to marry ONE person each. Idiot. Then fluffy headed boy, as we shall call him for his ridiculous mop of curly hair often topped off by a Bush supporting hat, says if they are going to let gay people get married they should let dogs get married. I am really glad I didn't hear that and only heard about it later or I would have had to point out that he looks a lot more like a dog than my girlfriend does. Soon the fucknuts piped up in support of torturing prisoners accused of terrorism - correctly or not. Wonder how they'd like to be tortured. These are human beings, folks, and there are so many political arguments against torture even if you are too much of a shithead to realize that torturing people is WRONG that I won't get into them here. Anyway. Fluffy head is one of these fucknuts. I had two friends on each side, both of whom are fine human beings, try to bring the conversation down but once you let an idiot loose, it's really hard to stop him, as the 'presidency' of Bush will evidence. I managed to swallow my bile and point out that every man in the room has contract rights with his girlfriend I don't have with mine and tie this into the reading, which took superhuman effort and goes to show that yoga and meditation really do work.

Fluffy headed boy is perhaps a victim of someone or something, though, as further evidenced by the fact that he's been told that polo shirts with the collar turned up aren't stupid looking, and it's October and he's still in flip flops and god knows, someone needs to give that boy a haircut; maybe his brain just isn't getting enough oxygen. But one, who would marry a jackass with a flipped up pink polo collar and two, if he ever manages to get a girl drunk enough to even sleep with him, what difference would it make what kind of rights I have with my girlfriend, who sleeps with me sober? Most straight people get divorced; tons of guys beat their wives; tons of people cheat on their spouses; how is my stopping by the justice of the peace with my girl possibly going to make their lives any worse? Here's to fluffy headed boy and his idiotic pink collar: he's ignorant, but his kind certainly know how to wreck things for the rest of us. Go, Fluffy!

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever consider the idea that the purpose of addressing both gay marriage and polygamy at the same time is because individuals in both groups feel that they are being discrimated against because of their sexual ideology?

I support the belief that it is appropriate to address polygamy at the same time as gay marriage, and my support has absolutely nothing to do with how many partners a gay person would prefer. It has to do with an individual's right to privacy, equal rights, and generally keeping state and federal government out of people's private lives when there is no necessity.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fluffy-headed dipshit is wearing that collar flipped up on his pink polo shirt as an homage to his foreskin, whose loss he is subconsciously mourning. See, when someone was told to "take a little off the top," they went for his cranium first. Hence the overcompensation. Give him his daily (over)dose of testosterone and/or Paris Hilton videos, and he'll sit still and be quiet, the smarmy little overprivileged fuckwit.

 

Post a Comment

Law Blogs - Blog Top Sites

<< Home

BlogTagstic - Blog Directory